Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Joy to the world

May these smiles, chuckles and laughters bring joy to your life...





Sweet slumber @ 6 days


Eskimo @ 9 days

Little White Riding Hood @ 21 days


Thanks God, literally @ 29 days

Manja mummy @ 38 days

After shave prisoner-look @ 42 days

Chuckling chick @ 64 days

Laughing is contagious...

Laughing is very contagious...

Laughing is very very contagious... (@ 83 days)

Hah..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha...!

i Newsflash : Yesterday I did my first back to front roll over.

i Newsflash : Yesterday my mama strained her neck while feeding me. Yeah, while feeding me, a 7 kg rock!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

laughing is very contagious, cos QiQi saw ah gu trying so hard at the back of ah yi (who's holding the camera), acting monkey show just to make her laugh. so QQ laugh and laugh in order not to disappoint poor sweaty ah gu...

13 April, 2006 14:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home